Monday, September 19, 2005

Admitting to addiction... and waiting...

It's nice to know that tomorrow is a day off. After a somewhat long -- and interesting -- day, it was comforting to return home, energised at the thought of not having to wake up at seven o' clock tomorrow morning.

Having had a Quarter Pounder from McDonald's and some heavy coffee in the evening, i had planned to skip dinner, or opt for some good old Kellog's Corn Flakes. But after watching an episode of Sex and the City craving hit me, and i found myself devouring another burger -- a McRoyale this time.

Then, making some tea, I am having it in a cup/mug that is perhaps meant for coffee.

But the fact remains that tea deserves a white mug! No two ways about it.

I photographed some of the figurines we have in the house... a lamp with a man and woman... it's the same lamp Amitabh had in Silsila... and the laughing buddha that stays in my room, sometimes it mocks me, sometimes it laughs with me, but tonight, it seems to be looking at me with wonder... waiting, like i am....

No comments: