Monday, February 20, 2006

Brain Freeze

All I can say is that I can't wait for this week to end. Already. It's already Tuesday and there's so much to do. Aah, they say, that's what you get for strethcing yourself so thin. If only I did stretch myself thin!!!

I saw Tumhari Amrita yesterday. Mesmerising, actually. But what suprised me most was the fact that the audience seemed to laugh at the most tragic moments. When Amrita cries out from help-desperatley-Zulfi just ansewers in his insensitive, self-involved manner by uttering a few self-involved phrases. And the audience laughed. Is it me that's mad or the rest? I fear the former...

1 comment:

jammie said...

must have been amazing. they were supposed to come back in 1998- i have the brichures that were printed back then- but due to "tensions" didn't.

visited your blog for the first time today- quite enjoyed myself :)