Friday, August 18, 2006

After the storm.

I think I was one of the few lucky people I know who wasn't subjected to the madness of the storm last night. I got home just as the rain worsened, and knowing that I was just two minutes away from home, I decided to drive around like a mad man, for the next half hour, feeling the rain without letting it touch me for even a second, listening to Breathe Me… called a friend, who had the urge to wear a red sari and dance-I advised her, that no, red is not the colour to wear, it’s white-for a Chaandi moment… after which she told me to strip and dance in a pair of white shorts, which I somehow managed to refrain from doing… (somehow)

Getting home, settling down with a cup of freshly brewed coffee, a cheese omelette and Grey’s Anatomy made me realise how easy it is for all of us to ensure our safety, and shut ourselves off from the rest of the world.

Still trying to decide if it’s a good thing or not. Feels like a good thing. Is it?


1 comment:

Kat said...

it is a good thing if you want it to be...!
:)