Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back with no bang

Looking back on the years since I began to blog, I realised that I was much more regular before. And it got me to wonder why I stopped. Was it because once printed, my thoughts seemed rather silly? Or was it that I just became plain lazy? Or more of a private person.

Oh well, God only knows. What I do know, however, is that blogging is rather therapeutic - and serves well as a venting platform more than anything else.

Actually, the more I think about it, I have to say that Facebook is the culprit. With Facebook - and Twitter too, to an extent - I do all my venting, so there's not much left to vent about. But since of late I have been feeling rather blah and restless, perhaps it is time i blogged more - and hopefully about more interesting things than my petty, petty thought!

So, point of this silly little post, is that I will now try and blog more. But hopefully, will actually end up writing things that people will actually read!

2 comments:

sunshinebrampton said...

yes more please

Tazeen said...

Blogging sure is therapeutic.