Tuesday, December 07, 2010

A case of "I blog, therefore I am"?

Yes. So instead of thinking about blogging, I am going to start blogging again.

(If nothing, it will be better than staring at the television and watching a gazzilion episodes of a TV show whose characters' lives I know more about than those of my own real life friends.)

So, here goes.

Why is it so much harder to pick up from where I left off? I remember, wayyyy back in 2006 when blogging was considered the in thing to do, I could blog and rant about anything and everything. I blame Facebook! But that too has gotten rather boring. The same people have the same things to say. But that, perhaps, is the problem with life in general: THE MONOTONY.

Everything gets boring after a little while. Whether it is your friends, your work, the TV shows you watch (oh dear god - i need a life), the books you read, the people you meet, the restaurants you eat at... they all end up BORING YOU.

Well. This wasn't so bad. Maybe I will return to blog land soon.


No comments: