Monday, March 27, 2006

the path

The dark demon has vanished, although I can still feel his presence.

It's almost as if he has ceased to exist and yet there is something that negates and contradicts that thought.

I still feel the power overwhelming me, and the fact of the matter is I think I like being empowered -- not overpowered. The darkness engulfs me, and it no longer scares me.

I am familiar with it now, and am no longer lost. What I have to do is find the path that will take me to my destination, but the destination, you see, is the problem.

There are so many here, and choosing one is very difficult. It is not up to me though, to find the destination, I can only go where I am told to go. It is no longer easy to find my way though.

The paths are dark but there are some small, lamps on the way. They are tricky though, they change colour and they also vanish and never return. And that is what I have to overcome, so I can return to the right path where I can, once again, feel the yellow sunshine among the green leaves of joy.

That path, I am told by the dark demon, is still there... it leads, as I recall, to the top of a hill, where the wind blows, and the sun shines all the time...

1 comment:

mars said...

hey mamun- reading,absorbing, completely inspired :)